Lawrence "Martin" Capuder
CPA | MBA | CAMS | CISA | CIA| CFE| CSCP| AWS-CCP| NACD Governance and Board Leadership Fellow
Three decades of diverse world-class experience
- 2/3 as an expatriate or on overseas assignments.
- Global speaker for conferences and professional organizations.
- Respected author and world industry standards contributor.
- Governance dialog with executives and directors since 1985.
- Cross-functional and –industries.
- Former Federal banking regulator.
- Clients included Fortune 500, major CPA firms, central banks.
- Covering financial, operational, IT and quality risk-based internal audits.
- Custom workshop development and delivery.
- High-impact fraud investigations and remediation.
- Security/control reviews of critical IT infrastructure and service organizations.
- Undergraduate Degree: Economics – MBA Finance
- Graduate IT Coursework
Tampa Bay Area Member Alliance Board of Directors Candidate
Miami University (Ohio)